1. Make sure to wear them for 22 hours a day and give your mouth between 12-22 hours of break time each day.
2. Ensure that you clean your aligners with soap and warm water twice a day to keep them looking crisp and fresh.
3. It is best to avoid eating or drinking anything other than water while wearing them, as it can cause discoloration.
4. Lastly, remember to visit your family dentist in Brampton regularly for a check up's!
5. Keeping up with these simple steps will ensure that you maintain the beautiful results of your Invisalign In Brampton treatment long term.